The theme for this month's contest is "Fish". Post your best photos of BWCA or Quetico caught fish.
Monthly Category: Fish Photos BWCA or Quetico
- You must be signed in as a member with a valid email address in your profile to enter (or win).
- You can only enter one photo per monthly contest. You can enter the same photo if it did not win in a previous month.
- You must be the photographer of the photo.
- Photos are entered in the contest by making a reply posting to this message and using the "Add a photo to this message" link during composition. This will allow you to upload a photo from your computer to the contest or allow you to select a photo which you have already loaded into your photo gallery on this site. If you want to enter your photo in another way, please contact us.
- Please describe in the message where the picture is from.
- Judging will be done by the www.bwca.com staff and moderators.
- A member may win once per year.
- Photos must be posted to this message by 11:59pm on April 30th.
- Photos must be in jpg or gif format to be uploaded to the site. Contact me if you have something in a different format or are having problems uploading to the site.
One additional note, I think everyone enjoys seeing all the pictures which are entered in the contest. I just want to note that there is a rule that in order to win the photo needs to be uploaded to the site to win. The reason for this is there is technology dependent on site loaded photos in order to move winners to other pages automatically and enters winning photos in the year end contest. I apologize for the any inconvenience.
I love your picture Snakecharmer! I think your entire picture tells a story! I like that you can see the lake where the prize was caught, you have captured the expression of pride on the gentleman's face, and the fish almost seems happy to be someone's dinner!
Thanks Lost Paddle! That photo is a favorite of mine for some of the same reasons you mentioned. And I like to think that the fish still roams the rock piles and wind-swept shores of Lake Agnes - it was released seconds after the picture was taken.
"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau