The theme for this month's contest is "Spring". Post your best photos that from the bwca/quetico region which will tell us that Spring is here and paddling season is open.
Monthly Category: Spring
Remember 1 entry per person please. This helps us vote accurately.
- You must be signed in as a member with a valid email address in your profile to enter (or win).
- You can only enter one photo per monthly contest. You can enter the same photo if it did not win in a previous month.
- You must be the photographer of the photo.
- Photos are entered in the contest by making a reply posting to this message and using the "Add a photo to this message" link during composition. This will allow you to upload a photo from your computer to the contest or allow you to select a photo which you have already loaded into your photo gallery on this site. If you want to enter your photo in another way, please contact us.
- Please describe in the message where the picture is from.
- Judging will be done by the www.bwca.com staff and moderators.
- A member may win once per year.
- Photos must be posted to this message by 11:59pm on March 31st.
- Photos must be in jpg or gif format to be uploaded to the site. Contact me if you have something in a different format or are having problems uploading to the site.
Mesaba: Don't want to discount your paddle through the rain (as I too paddled through that deluge), but your pic is on the wrong side of summer for this month's contest...
I do like how the rainbow cuts the water into two shades of gray.
I guess the pink lady slippers (moccasin flowers) say "spring" to me more than anything else. These were on the portage to Horseshoe Lake back in June of '01. They were there on our way across, and I was pleased to see them there on our way back eight days later!