It is time for the October photo contest!! Winner receives a great hat with our logo on it. Additionaly, we are also going to randomly draw one name from the other entries this month and give them a hat too.
Monthly Category: Best BWCA or Quetico Photo
- You must be signed in as a member with a valid email address in your profile to enter (or win).
- You can only enter one photo per monthly contest. You can enter the same photo if it did not win in a previous month.
- You must be the photographer.
- Photos are entered in the contest by making a reply posting to this message and using the "Add a photo to this message" link during composition. This will allow you to upload a photo from your computer to the contest or allow you to select a photo which you have already loaded into your photo gallery on this site. If you want to enter your photo in another way, please contact us.
- Please describe in the message where the picture is from.
- Judging will be done by the www.bwca.com staff and moderators.
- Photos must be posted to this message by 11:59pm on Oct 31st.
- Photos must be in jpg, gif, or bmp format to be uploaded to the site. Contact me if you have something in a different format or are having problems uploading to the site.
I will be first and enter my bear picture... Taken on the Snowbank Diappointment Portage, the last week of June 04. Bear is heading down the portage trail away from me toward Disappointment. Taken with a Minolta Freedom 160 Zoom.
Good Paddling, Great Fishing, and God Bless All...
Thank you to all who made this day possible ;) I would also like to thank my daughter for making such a nice pose so I would enter it into the contest and be placed in the draw :) Can't wait for that hat! Do you need me to email you my address?