It is time to start the August 2006 Photo contest. The "best" photo will win the contest and a hat.
Monthly Category: Best BWCA or Quetico Photo
- You must be signed in as a member with a valid email address in your profile to enter (or win).
- You can only enter one photo per monthly contest. You can enter the same photo if it did not win in a previous month.
- You must be the photographer of the photo.
- Photos are entered in the contest by making a reply posting to this message and using the "Add a photo to this message" link during composition. This will allow you to upload a photo from your computer to the contest or allow you to select a photo which you have already loaded into your photo gallery on this site. If you want to enter your photo in another way, please contact us.
- Please describe in the message where the picture is from.
- Judging will be done by the www.bwca.com staff and moderators.
- Photos must be posted to this message by 11:59pm on August 31th.
- Photos must be in jpg or gif format to be uploaded to the site. Contact me if you have something in a different format or are having problems uploading to the site.
I would like to add this photo to this month's contest. I call it Mornings Fog. This is somewhere aways past lower basswood falls. We are standing on the U.S. side looking into Canada on table rock camp site. Thanks,
bdawson - It was just that time of evening when the colors come out and I had a 3 stop graduated neutral density filter on to balance the skies exposure with the water and land. By far the best filter to take into the Boundary Waters for those evening/morning sky shots.