Sorry about the delay in posting this. I thought I posted it prior to going on vacation.
This will be a fast one, but the winner receives a great hat with our logo on it.
Monthly Category: Best BWCA or Quetico Photo
- You must be signed in as a member with a valid email address in your profile to enter (or win).
- You can only enter one photo per monthly contest. You can enter the same photo if it did not win in a previous month.
- You must be the photographer of the photo.
- Photos are entered in the contest by making a reply posting to this message and using the "Add a photo to this message" link during composition. This will allow you to upload a photo from your computer to the contest or allow you to select a photo which you have already loaded into your photo gallery on this site. If you want to enter your photo in another way, please contact us.
- Please describe in the message where the picture is from.
- Judging will be done by the www.bwca.com staff and moderators.
- Photos must be posted to this message by 11:59pm on June 30th.
- Photos must be in jpg or gif format to be uploaded to the site. Contact me if you have something in a different format or are having problems uploading to the site.
On our trip this past month Jun 26--Jul 1.....Wed Jun 29 and Thurs Jun 30 were very windy so instead of fishing Fourtown on our way, out we opted to explore the area a little...and pick blueberries....
"The way of the canoe is the way of the wilderness and of a freedom almost forgotten."---Sigurd F. Olson (The Singing Wilderness)